- Does the Steel Industry Perform Differently Than the Basic Materials Sector?
- GMO Opposition September 11, 2012 Psoras to USDA for Public Due Process Comment Period
- Psoras, Andrea: Structured, Thermogenic Diet or “The Diet”
- M&A: Current Issues and Trends Affecting the Banking Sector. ABA Journal White Paper 2Q94
- Andrea Psoras Resume for Financial Sector Mergers/Acquisitions
apsoras1 on Christ Life Ministries links t… Fritz Widener on Christ Life Ministries links t… Anat Admati on Bill… on Opposition to Basel III commen… Psoras TRANSACTIONS/… on 2Feb06 Amicus Brief to U.S. Di… apsoras1 on Spring’06 Subsequent Com…
- asymmetric war
- Corporate Governance/Shareholder Rights
- Corporate Governance/Stakeholder Rights
- Diet and Nutrition
- financial sector
- German arms deals
- Professional: banking
- Professional: CV-Resume-Transactions List Details
- Resolutions of 'SIFIs'
- Socially Responsible Investing "SRI"
Monthly Archives: July 2014
“War is a Racket” by Major General (Ret) Smedley Butler – connect the dots to Wall Street with blood on its hands…
Smart people listen to what the media reports and sort of smell a rat, but are either too busy, or too reluctant to believe the worst. Some may let their minds actually wonder or discern ie that there is conspiracy … Continue reading
Christ Life Ministries Pastor Michael Terrone 109-28 221 Street Queens Village, New York 11429 Phone to call anytime for prayer, questions about the Messages and Itinerary 718-465-1248 home evening https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/christ_life_ministries/files http://christlife1terrone.wordpress.com/ however more has to be built on this wordpress … Continue reading
Today I emailed a comment to a colleague who wanted to understand my connecting ‘barter’ with what ISDA Cartel are doing. I will use it as a Preface: 26Jul14 Again, I get the impression, you are unacquainted with analyzing banks … Continue reading
“Anat Admati on Bill Moyers: Thoughts on “Too Big To Fail”, an inflate/collapse strategy – Big Financials at risk for starring roles in a contemporary drama of Shakespeare ‘s Julius Caesar” A few weeks ago, I caught part of Bill Moyers’s program on … Continue reading