- Psoras, Andrea: Structured, Thermogenic Diet or “The Diet”
- M&A: Current Issues and Trends Affecting the Banking Sector. ABA Journal White Paper 2Q94
- Andrea Psoras Resume for Financial Sector Mergers/Acquisitions
- Andrea Psoras – M&A Resume
- Andrea Psoras TRANSACTIONS/PROJECTS/ENGAGEMENTS/ACTIVITIES LIST 2Q16
apsoras1 on Christ Life Ministries links t… Fritz Widener on Christ Life Ministries links t… Anat Admati on Bill… on Opposition to Basel III commen… Psoras TRANSACTIONS/… on 2Feb06 Amicus Brief to U.S. Di… apsoras1 on Spring’06 Subsequent Com…
- asymmetric war
- Corporate Governance/Shareholder Rights
- Corporate Governance/Stakeholder Rights
- Diet and Nutrition
- financial sector
- German arms deals
- Professional: banking
- Professional: CV-Resume-Transactions List Details
- Resolutions of 'SIFIs'
- Socially Responsible Investing "SRI"
Monthly Archives: May 2013
Spring’06 Subsequent Complaint/Opposition to Change in Control Application of Banco Santander for Sovereign Bancorp
Via email: comments.application@ Attn: Ms Gail Santora-Ferrer Financial Specialist Bank Applications Department Federal Reserve Bank of New York (“FRBNY”) 33 Liberty Street New York, NY 10045 cc Attn: Jay Bernstein Staff Director Domestic Banking Applications Department Federal Reserve Bank of … Continue reading
2Feb06 Amicus Brief to U.S. District Court/Southern District-NY: Relational Investors, LLC./Sovereign Bancorp, Banco Santander, S.A.
February 11, 2006 Via First Class Mail The Honorable Alvin Hellerstein, United States District Judge U.S. District Court Southern District of New York 500 Pearl Street, Rm. 1050 New York, NY 10007 Re: 05 Civ.10394/ 05Civ. 10736 Relational Investors, LLC./Sovereign … Continue reading