- Does the Steel Industry Perform Differently Than the Basic Materials Sector?
- GMO Opposition September 11, 2012 Psoras to USDA for Public Due Process Comment Period
- Psoras, Andrea: Structured, Thermogenic Diet or “The Diet”
- M&A: Current Issues and Trends Affecting the Banking Sector. ABA Journal White Paper 2Q94
- Andrea Psoras Resume for Financial Sector Mergers/Acquisitions
apsoras1 on Christ Life Ministries links t… Fritz Widener on Christ Life Ministries links t… Anat Admati on Bill… on Opposition to Basel III commen… Psoras TRANSACTIONS/… on 2Feb06 Amicus Brief to U.S. Di… apsoras1 on Spring’06 Subsequent Com…
- asymmetric war
- Corporate Governance/Shareholder Rights
- Corporate Governance/Stakeholder Rights
- Diet and Nutrition
- financial sector
- German arms deals
- Professional: banking
- Professional: CV-Resume-Transactions List Details
- Resolutions of 'SIFIs'
- Socially Responsible Investing "SRI"
Monthly Archives: February 2014
Historical Cost/Accrual Accounting vrs “Fair Value” Accounting and how it facilitates Pirating the Time Value of Money
(Posted by Andrea Psoras on September 26, 2010 at 3:09am originally on Bankinnovation.net on 26 Sept 2010 at original link http://www.bankinnovation.net/forum/topics/accrual-accounting-and-using?xg_source=activity (broken link) Historical Cost Basis Accrual accounting versus Fair Value Basis Accounting and using the ‘harmonized’ but in reality, eroded … Continue reading →